Monday, December 14, 2009

I have these little white bumps all over the lips of my vagina. Any one know what it could be?

I know it is NOT and STD because I have had these way before I lost my virginity. I have had them sense I was young and always wondered. I have had unprotected sex and it has never been spread. My boyfriend and I have been dating for a long time now and he has no idea. So it is not an extremely obvious thing. PLEASE HELP!I have these little white bumps all over the lips of my vagina. Any one know what it could be?
it says online it is HPVI have these little white bumps all over the lips of my vagina. Any one know what it could be?
do you shave?


coz if u do this may be causing it just like when some men shave and get pimples or whitheads.


if they are squeezable then thats just what they may be.


if you do shave gently exfoliate before or after shaving and it may make a difference, otherwise get them checked out.
If they're inside the lips of your vagina, they're normal. I don't know what they're called but If they're seedy little white bumps that look almost like whiteheads, they're normal

No comments:

Post a Comment