Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get my thin lips to look lucious and fat?

My lips are so thin. It is embarssing! I want them to look thick. Any ideas?!(Disregard plastic surgery)How do I get my thin lips to look lucious and fat?
Lip venom works if you can handle the constant tingling/ burning sensation.


Benefit also do a good lip plumper and so does Soap and Glory.





Hope that helps ;)How do I get my thin lips to look lucious and fat?
lip liner.


lip venom by sephora.


motherpucker by soap %26amp; glory.





my best friend had thin lips, she uses a nude lip liner and puts a layer of shiny gloss on top. The gloss will make you lips look fuller because of the shine.





oh and i use motherpucker everyday hehe i love the funky tingling sensation =]
to make your lips fuller get a good lip plumper like cushylips that has ingredients that naturally stimulate blood circulation in the lips
lip plumper, it increases the blood circulation around your lips or something? some of them kind of burn though
LIP LINER! i swear it makes them look much better! you should look for tutorials tho on youtube on how to apply it.. cause ive seen loads of girls who look rlli wierd! so make sure its subtle
http://www.maccosmetics.com/makeup_artis鈥?/a> That helped me you might have to spend some money though but they will last you a long time. =]
Lip Venom or Buxom by Bare Escentuals.
';Lip Venom,'; from Sephora.





Nuff said.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment