Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I make my lips look smaller?

At school people make fun of me cause my lips are pretty plump for a white person.


And it's sooooooooooo annoying, so how can i make them look smaller??





ThanksHow can I make my lips look smaller?
you have a jolie lips and you are annoyed by them !!!! I always wish that I have plump lips!!! Be proud of your lips and once you convince you self that your lips are nice and sexy ....then no one would make fun of you ...they would all be jealous !!How can I make my lips look smaller?
I find them sexy, lips started developing more after humans started to walk upright to promote sexual attractiveness, the more pronounce the more appealing by nature.


Those who are making fun of you are merely jealous or attracted by this its instinct and it is confusing them both males and females.





The only way is to down play your lips by accenting something else.
just when you having a foundation make your lips same as the colour that your face skin is too then you just draw a smaller lips line for yourself then lipstick or whatever you use.


i tried it before or even you can make your lips bigger by drawing your own line for the lips.
They are jealous. They make make up to plump up your lips and people get plastic surgery also to get bigger lips. Be happy! Plus men also like it
plumped lips are nice, i wouldn't worry about it..sorry i have no tips on making them look smaller, just wanted to let you know big lips are pretty
wtf they are ***** having plump lips is gorgeous so dont make them smaller ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THEY IS JEALOUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment