Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am scared to go the the gynecologist, but what does it mean when a bump appears on your vagina lips?

I am a virgin, I checked to see if it would be a pimple but it is not, it feels like it is a pump under the skin. Do yall think that it is cancer. I first noticed it three month ago and paid no attention because after my period it went away. But, this time my period ended 1 week ago and the bump is still there. Some one please answer me. I am worried and shy to get seen by the doctor. Since it will be the first time I get seen down there.I am scared to go the the gynecologist, but what does it mean when a bump appears on your vagina lips?
go to the gyne.. to lessen ur apprehension, ask around for a who knows a friendly gyne..and a female..u shoudnt be shy, its their job..they see those stuff every single day..she wont remember your particularly..I am scared to go the the gynecologist, but what does it mean when a bump appears on your vagina lips?
definitely go get it checked sweetie but it could be something as simple as an ingrown hair.
i am very sorry honey but that is some nasty *** **** *****
go get checked honey the sooner the better
Not sure what it is, so just go to the gynecologist. C'mon! Don't worry! I know it could be very uncomfortable for you, but it's not that bad between women. From a female doctor... besides, this is your health we're talking about! I really think you should forget your fear and go ASAP. Whether it turns out important or not! You'll be finding out what's wrong (or not) AND facing your fear! ;) Good luck!
Don't be scared, just go. If your doctor is a man, there will be a nurse in the room with you, and you can always take your mom with you--because she's been there!!
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment