Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does Lindsay Lohan hold the secret to health care reform on her luscious lips?

I believe that Lindsay Lohan's sweet candy kisses hold healing properties that can cure all genetic and contagious diseases and disorders.





Why doesn't Barack Obama commission scientists to research the power of Lindsay Lohan's kisses?Does Lindsay Lohan hold the secret to health care reform on her luscious lips?
I don't know. I've never seen her nude from the waist down.Does Lindsay Lohan hold the secret to health care reform on her luscious lips?
LMAO! Dude, Lindsay Lohan's lips are probably home to many diseases contracted from Sam Ronson's vagina. I certainly don't call that a secret to health care reform, but more like an end to health care reform.
Thanks for the 2 points, %26amp; i guess you should hope this doesnt get reported for being so stupid..





Lindsay Lohans lips probably hold a few diseases..
Lindsay Lohan is hideous. I thought only Obama supporters found her attractive?
Because Barack Obama is an adult unlike you
At least the study would be cheaper then anything else Obama has done.
Stars are entertainers therefore I only use them to make profit.
I always give a shout-out to the stupidest question of the day. Congrats.
mmmmmm that and much much more.
Yeah right, I don't know where those lips have been.
I don't think kissing her would be a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment