Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Need tips to remove black dark color on lips?

Hi friends,





Due to heavy bad smoke, i lips became dark black in color. It cause some inconvenient case in front of other people. so friends give simple tips to remove black stains on lips. Friends don't advice me to stop smoking l like to smoke but i don't want black stains on my lips.Need tips to remove black dark color on lips?
Oh my goodness man.


Black lips isn't really gonna help you attract the ladies which you probably already figured out.


So. In that case.


I think you may want to try lipstick, (now don't take this anyway wrong) I think it would help to bring back some natural colors back. I'm not talking about going and getting a ruby red one. Pick a more natural light pinkish style and I think you'll be good to go.


IF this black lip thing gets out of hand I think we both know that you should consult with your Doc k?


Well i wish you the best man.Need tips to remove black dark color on lips?
wow okay tough question. You have to be careful because it could be gangrene or skin cancer. I personally think that you should see your local doctor because it could be a really serious issue and he or she might be able to give you something to get rid of the blackness





hope i helped


tyrisha
just rub a small piece of fresh tomato on your lips everyday, they will become pink.
use some kind of gloss or vaseline...

No comments:

Post a Comment