Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it weird to kiss your bestfriend/good friend on the lips?

Is this common? Would you be upset if ur bf/gf kissed their bestfriend on the lips casually? I'm not talking about making out ... just more of a peck ... what are ur thoughts?Is it weird to kiss your bestfriend/good friend on the lips?
yes it would be wierd because i think of a really close friend as one of the family and that would be extemely gross.





i would definitely be upset if my girlfriend kissed her best friend since they have been so close for so long and i would be completely betrayed because i feel that is disrespectful to the relationship. i have this problem already and her best friend parades around her in nothing and it is extremely upseting but she says that she is used to this so what can she possibly do. i say tell her to stop but be respectful at the same time.





it all goes back to the issue of trust and respect if you have neither their is basically no relationship.Is it weird to kiss your bestfriend/good friend on the lips?
A few things that you should consider is the culture that a person is raised in. Some place in the world that is common practice. However in others it is not. The thing that you most should understand is the relationship of the persons involved if they have been just friends for a really long time then you really shouldn't worry because they have realized that there is nothing more that friendship there. Now if they have dated before then that is something that you should worry more about because they have a history of romantic involvement also look at the sex if my wife kissed her female best friend on the lips i think i would be more turned on then upset however if it was a guy then it might bother me more. All in all it comes down to what you are comfortable with obviously you have had an experience like this so i will say that you should say something if it makes you upset and if he or she really likes you then im sure they would understand.
Well, I do that with my good friends, kiss them on the lips. But if I was in a relationship, I would not do that. And I might be a little uncomfortable if someone I was going out with did that. I would say it's pretty uncommon generally though. I just do it with some of my really close friends.
I've kissed my good friends on the lips casually, but I wouldn't do it now that I'm in a relationship - and I probably wouldn't love it if she did it, either. I DO kiss my friends on the cheek, though.
If you do it a lot then that would be wierd...and could be a lead in to a path you would not want to go down...sometimes it can be a deep expression of appreciation...but on the cheek is more appropiate...


on the lips is extreemly personal
I think that any kiss on the lips, however fleeting, is sexual in nature. I don't kiss anyone, other than my wife, on the lips.
no its not weird, its not a big deal at all, except if the friend is taken aback and feels uncomfortable, or if she/he was dating
Slob ghetto gramz knob
common? not really, depends on age. I believe younger people do it. or really close friends.
It's not weird.


There's nothing wrong with it


:)
for me is not good bcs she or he friends

No comments:

Post a Comment