Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's the best make up for my eyes and lips?

My features are the same as my avi. I have curly black hair, light brown eyes, and fair skin. What colors are best for eye shadow and lip color for me.What's the best make up for my eyes and lips?
I'm a Mary Kay beauty consultant. On my web site: www.marykay.com/jkekki, you can do a virtual makeover on line, using a model with eye, hair and skin color closest to yours. You will find step-by-step instructions. Click on Virtual Makeover, or Color 101, or Tips %26amp; Trends.





For eye makeup only, follow these links: Tips %26amp; Trends, Application Tips, Eye Application, Eye Color. Click on the eye shape that is most like yours and watch the brush apply the colors. Easy. Free. You can also print it out.





I hope this helps you and if you still can't find what you're looking for, click on Contact Me for more information and I will be happy to answer your question.What's the best make up for my eyes and lips?
Try rust colored eye shadows and red,brown or nude lipsticks and glosses.
For your eyes, lilacs, greys, browns and blues, for your lips burgundy colours are best for you.
You know where i get my make-up tips is to get a Seventeen magazine.
Mac Cosmetics. for eyeshadow try blues, pinks, and purples. for lipcolor try pinks, browns, and clear.
Dark colors are best for you. Although you shouldn't put it that dark because then you will get made fun of. Make sure that NOBODY other than yourself does your makeup unless you tell them exactly what you want. A make-up artist will do your makeup like a piece of crap.
If u have nice big eyes, u don't need much eye make-up. If they're chinky, u might.
go with a two shades of brown, a tan for the eyebrow down to the lid then a dark brown for you lid then for ur crease go with a violet then get violet liner as well and for your lips go with a brown liner and a coca colored lip gloss for you lips
go for a smoky eye look , be careful, no eyeliners, it make ur eyes looks smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment