Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lipstick and Chapstick leaves white film when my lips get wet?

I brush my lips everyday with my toothbrush to remove the dead skin and yet everytime I wear lipstick or chapstick, it leaves a white film on my lips after I drink something or get it wet. Despite whether it's old or new, it still keeps leaving that film that I need to wipe off with a napkin. Any ideas as to why and how I can prevent it or what products I should get?Lipstick and Chapstick leaves white film when my lips get wet?
The best treatment for lips is Lip Therapy. There are different brands but Vaseline Lip Therapy is the most known. I believe WalMart has their own brand of the same thing for considerably less. http://ask.pronto.com/products/golden-10鈥?/a>


This won't turn white.


Good Luck, ;-)Lipstick and Chapstick leaves white film when my lips get wet?
I am not really sure what could be causing this, first time I heard something like this, my only suggestion would be not to brush your lips with a toothbrush it might be to abrasive, use a product that formulated to exfoliate the lips and well as moisturizes the lips.





http://www.lancome-usa.com/skincare/lip-鈥?/a>


If you don't want to use a treatment try exfoliating the lips with sugar mixed with moisture





You might want to just moisturize and use Burt Bee's or Vaseline.






Try putting on a chapstick and keep moving your lips like smoothing them together then when its on that last thin layer apply your lipstick see what happens when the chapstick is the base

No comments:

Post a Comment