Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have redness and really sensitive skin under my lips and sides of my nose, How can I clear this up ?

Its only in those areas and its irritating cause it looks like I have a red goatee. I've used cortisone and other moisturizers but nothing has changed. Need advice...I have redness and really sensitive skin under my lips and sides of my nose, How can I clear this up ?
what type of face wash do you use?


it would be good to switch to a moisturizer for sensitive skin. look for something with soy or calendula. calendula is especially good for sensitive skin. calendula oil has anti-inflammatory properties.it can be used to treat irritated tissue and reducing inflammation.


use a cream based face wash, since gel based can cause dryness only causing further irritation to your skin.


you can try places like the body shop, they have all natural facial care, and really good stuff for sensitive skin. can be slightly pricey though.. best skin care regimine would be 3 steps:


1. face wash


2. toner


3. moisturizer





in that order. hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment