Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do women put that gunk in their lips?

It reminds me of the kissing fish in my acquarium. Ugh!Why do women put that gunk in their lips?
I do not know I think they do look like fish. If God intended for us women to have fat lips he would have given us fat lips! Looks so stupid.Why do women put that gunk in their lips?
I don't I agree I hate lipstick and gloss
because they're tools


genetically, not everyone is angelina jolie. unfortunate, yes, but women should enjoy being young before they get old and start to look like my great grandma. which is something you don't want to be.
I think plump lips are sexy. Why do women do anything? To attract men.





Actually, fellatio can flesh out a woman's lips too.
It's a Hollywood hype, If they're doing it you can pretty much guarantee that we are. Personally I think the large lip craze has been in for a while, and was prominently reaffirmed by Angelina Jolies smackers! If it bothers you so much you could always ask your girlfriend to switch to a lip moisteriser or oil based gloss you wont end up with sticky lips.
No clue. I can't stand that sticky, gunky stuff on my lips. Generally, I use Chapstick or a similar lip moisturizing stick and skip the thick glosses and lipsticks. My husband hates if I wear that stuff too.
Historically, the custom of painting lips was started in India and adopted by the West. Indian women, possibly courtesans, trained in the ways of pleasing men, used lip painting to simulate the labia of the vagina. You can guess the purpose.The popularity of the present custom of painting lips and enlarging them is probably related to the origin...the promise of sexual pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment