Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The lips of my vagina itches, what could this mean?

I dont have any discharge, or a smell of bad order, there is no signs of anything on my vagina (so i dont think its an STD or yeast). My Doctor said it could be the panty-liners i wear or my underwear. I stopped wearing the panty-liners and i've started using only cotton underwear.The lips of my vagina itches, what could this mean?
this happens to me sometimes, particularly after my period has ended. i assume its because i am less wet down there than usual, and the itching is just dryness. it usually goes away for me after a day or two, but if it starts burning or producing discharge, i'd consult the doctor again. The lips of my vagina itches, what could this mean?
You may have thrush go to your local chemist and buy some cream for it
Sorry, I'll stop tickling now
take some benadryl and see if it stops

No comments:

Post a Comment