Saturday, December 26, 2009

My do why lips turn dry and white when i run in warm temperature?

I can't swallow my spit when i run in warm temperature...i mouth is so dry. And my lips turn white and dry.





is it because i'm dehydrated?My do why lips turn dry and white when i run in warm temperature?
You need to drink more water, before and during your run.My do why lips turn dry and white when i run in warm temperature?
drink water..just take small sips..this is normal..because you are breathing hard...when you say you cant spit and your mouth is dry..make sure you take little sips of water...before you run about 2 hours or so make sure you drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated...this happens if you run in hot warm or cold temps
dehydration and white because blood is moving away from head and to other areas of your body. Drink Gatorade to replenish not only liquids but electrolytes.
It all has do do with the warm climate being on your lips. The warm climates molecules go onto your lips making them get dry quick. Just put a lot of chapstick on them and drink a lot of water.
not so much the temperature as it is humidity.
Because all of you body moister is turning into sweat.
warm air dries things out.





i run with my head wrapped with Seran Wrap.
use chap stick

No comments:

Post a Comment