Saturday, December 26, 2009

What Features (Eyes,Nose,Lips) will go best on a long face ?

I think full lips because little lips will make the face look longer, i think big eyes because little ones will look weird on a long face, and a thin nose goes best on any face...What are your opinons I hear alot of people make fun of Sarah Jessica Parker I honest ly don't think she is ugly but if her eyes were bigger and lips were fuller she'd look betterWhat Features (Eyes,Nose,Lips) will go best on a long face ?
I say bigger eyes and lips so it fits her faceWhat Features (Eyes,Nose,Lips) will go best on a long face ?
i have a long face with big lips and eyes.... and i still think i look ugly -_-
Whats wrong with Sarah Jessica Parker? I have never heard anyone make fun of her....

No comments:

Post a Comment