Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I treat burnt lips with hot cooking oil?

I just burnt my lips/mouth area with hot cooking oil (splash back) and my lips and skin around my mouth has turned white and a bit swollen.





I am sucking on an ice lolly at the moment and the pain isnt that bad.





whats the best way to treat this?How can I treat burnt lips with hot cooking oil?
be careful the ice lolly does nt blister your lips then rip the blister , but that and a cold flannel will be best and when it has eased stinging a little it would be advised to apply vaseline barrier over your lips help them seal better and avoid them tearingHow can I treat burnt lips with hot cooking oil?
You're doing it. Ice and cold.


Also some aloe vera gel with lidocaine will help later on.


It should heal pretty fast.
avoid hot cooking oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment