Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My dry skin is really dry and my lips are really dry and irritating what is best for my skin?

My skin is very sensitive! So I am trying to cure it and this just happened this year and my dry skin is really irritating ! what can I use for my skin and what can I use for my lips?My dry skin is really dry and my lips are really dry and irritating what is best for my skin?
I hate to sound like an advertisement, but...


Kiehls makes an excellent lip balm, and try ';Rescue Cream'; by Bach. It really worked on my friend's baby's dry skin. Vitamin A D %26amp; E lotion is also wonderful or even straight vitamin E oil. The root of the problem might lie in your diet. Try taking fish oil, flaxseed oil, Vitamin E, B vitamins and other supplements that are good for your skin. Check out Dr. Perricone's vitamin diet recommendations. You can find a list in his books. Your skin will thank you for it. Foods like salmon and blueberries do wonders for your skin. If you have redness, try A%26amp;D diaper cream with Aloe. It's got zinc oxide which is also good as a sunscreen. It's amazing at calming redness. Imagine your skin being the way you like it. Just pamper yourself! Also, avoid cleansers for a while. Just rinse your face in water if you need to. You need to give your skin a break.My dry skin is really dry and my lips are really dry and irritating what is best for my skin?
Get a facial moisturiser that is for sensitive skin, make sure that it is one that does not contain any perfumes, a health food shop may be a good place to get this. For your lips you should invest in a moisturising, SPF, lip balm, you could pick these up from your local drug store or supermarket.





Good luck and hope this helps
Dry skin needs plenty of cleansing, massage and generous quantities of oil and moisture. Use aloe vera gel after bathing on the dry areas.You can massage olive oil on your lips. There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/
for your skin . . . I use Nite time baby lotion with lavendar for fuzzy babies, this stuff is great and in just minutes your skin feels silky and soft without greasey feeling, my lips I use good old fashioned Vaseline 3x daily

No comments:

Post a Comment