Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are the vaginal lips swelling after sex normal?

I've been having sex for a year. This incident has never happened to me before. My vaginal lips were swollen within minutes after I finished having sex with my boyfriend. The sex was really rough, but I was naturally lubricated. Will the swelling go away after a few days? What causes it? I don't really want to go see the doctor over this unless I absolutely have to.Are the vaginal lips swelling after sex normal?
were you using a condom or spermicide? you may be allergic to something, but I don't know how bad it is.... for me it's pretty common for my lips to swell when I get really turned onAre the vaginal lips swelling after sex normal?
if it was ';really rough'; I would wait a while to see if the swelling goes away by it's self.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment