Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get Pink lips - AM a Guy No Makeup?

I like to lick my lisps alot, they get chapped alot too, and chapped dark lips not my liking n they already big. what work good on em? No makeupHow do I get Pink lips - AM a Guy No Makeup?
A chapstick or vaseline. With chapstick you can't even tell someone is wearing it and it makes your lips look smooth.How do I get Pink lips - AM a Guy No Makeup?
I chew on my bottom lip so I had this problem too.





Every day after you brush your teeth, rinse the toothbrush, then brush your lips gently with the it. It gets rid of the dry skin. Then after you do that apply chap-stick or carmex and keep it with you so you can reapply throughout the day as needed.





Not too much though because if you use too much it becomes a necessity. Kind of like your lips get addicted to it and they are constantly dry without it. I don't know how else to explain it. :)



ok this has happened to me before its cause your lips are way toooooooooooooooo dry so you lick them obviously, go to rite aid or like savon or any drug-store and but carmax chapstick or the creme kind, it will help and the reddness will go away, i no its a very bad happit!
mix red beet juice + castor oil


and apply it before you go to bed


try this for month then your lips will become smooth and naturally pink
drink water and chapstick (it is NOT makeup even my dad uses it sometimes when his lips get messed up).
use lip balm to protect ur lips and every night moisten and massage ur lips with rose water.
Get blistex. Some of them taste good too. =]
lip balm. in clear. you cant see its there either

No comments:

Post a Comment