Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can I do to stop my lips from peeling?

My lips ocassionally get dry, like every 3 days they get dry and they peel off. It's annoying. chapstick doesn't stop it and do you think I might have a condition?What can I do to stop my lips from peeling?
Try a different lip balm and make sure you get 6 to 8 glasses of water per day (about 64 ounces). If that doesn't help, go to your doctor. You may have a physical cause for it. Blistex is a good lip balm. Make sure your lip balm has at least SPF 15 because the sun can cause dry lips.What can I do to stop my lips from peeling?
you should drink a plenty of water 8-10 glasses full, and a home remedy is to apply ghee obtained from cow's milk
Relax, yo not havin some kinda condition, ya know. Just use a different kind'o lip gloss, or, even better, ask yo dermatologist or any young ladies. They usually know their lip stuff.
chapstick or drink lots of water
Stop using chapstick and stop licking them. Try Burt's Bees lip stuff.
Wear lip gloss or lip balm. Ask the girls. They usually know.
lip balm
you might be lacking some minerals or and vitamins. take multivitamine tablets, and drink lots of water. that might help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment