Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you make your lips smaller naturally?

Im 17 yr old white male. My lips are nice and juicy and stick out sometimes. I try to bite them in to make them look smaller/thinner. Is there a natural way to make them appear smaller?Can you make your lips smaller naturally?
Chewing on them won't do anything but hurt.


When I was a child I had very thin lips but I was a pouter. I moped around, I'd sit and mope with my lips poked out until they hurt that's when I'd stop. So my lips got a little bit puffier naturally. If you develop a constant habit of pulling them inward without disturbing your teeth just pull them inward a little bit and hold them like that for as long as you can remember to or until it hurts you will start to hold them in naturally. Its true what they say: if you make a face long enough it'll stay that way. I'm living proof. Don't try to change too much all at once just pull them in towards your teeth a little bit even look in the mirror every now and again but don't struggle to suck 'em in all at once to the size you prefer that'll defeat the purpose. Pull them in to a comfort level.Can you make your lips smaller naturally?
i have the same prob? Report Abuse
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment