Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a few pimples on my the inner lips of my vagina?

Is there any cream that can get rid of this. I think its because i shave near there and so thats whats causeing it. But tim not sure. I havent had sex yet. So it couldnt be because of sex.


It doesnt hurt or anything i just dont want it there. Can anyone help me out. And i dont want to go ask a doctor cause im to shy to let her/him go check it out down there.I have a few pimples on my the inner lips of my vagina?
Eventually, you need to see a doc. %26amp; get checked-out. I would suggest a female doc. %26amp; ask to tell you everything she's doing , ahead of time. I would also soak in the bathtub %26amp; see if, that helps relieve the pimples.I have a few pimples on my the inner lips of my vagina?
lol, we'll all have to get over it eventually. go see a female doctor, they have the same stuff! lol. just make sure you keep clean down there. buy some of those always wipes to clean periodically throughout the day.
They will go away by themselves. Just keep yourself clean there (shower every day) so that they don't get infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment