Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I think my nose is a little too wide in comparison to my lips, what hairstyle will make it look narrower?

My nose (the tip and sides to be exact, the bridge is okay..) is just a bit too wide in comparison to my lips, will a wavy hairstyle make it look narrower? My hair is currently straight and a little more than shoulder length.





If not, what kind of hairstyle will create that effect? what length? My face shape is something between an oval and a heart. Thanks!I think my nose is a little too wide in comparison to my lips, what hairstyle will make it look narrower?
For hairstyles if your hair is long, keep volume AWAY from your cheeks. If it's past your chin, this is better. You can do a tapered, wispy affect to create the illusion that your face is longer.





If your hair is short, keep the volume at the TOP of your head. You can do this by teasing your hair at the crown. Try to get lot's of layers up there. Just go to your hairstylest and ask for a more ';shaggy'; look..they'll know what you mean.





Center parting your hair is also ideal for round headshapes whether your hair is long or short.





As far as makeup, try ';contouring'; (I'll post a link underneath)...it's when you take a darker bronzer or even just some brown eyeshadow and you create the illusion of high cheekbones by applying beginning at the hollow space underneath your cheekbones working your way outward and slightly upward to just underneath your temples. Then, adding a lighter peach/pink blush on the apples of your cheeks.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZIaQrO8_…





Hope this helps! :) Good luck.I think my nose is a little too wide in comparison to my lips, what hairstyle will make it look narrower?
First of all, a wide nose is not a bad thing. It would be rather prejudiced to imply that a thin nose is the best. But you probably still want it to look thin, so apply darker foundation to the sides and highlight the bridge. There are lots of tutorials on youtube for making noses look narrower.





Add waves to the bottom of your hair to balance the face and detract attention from bottom of the nose.
first do not pick at your flaws.


think about what you do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment