Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is it in grapes that causes my lips to become irritated?

If grapes don't irritate everyone, it's not something in the grapes. It's something in you. Have you been tested for food sensitivities and/or allergies recently? They can and do change over the years.What is it in grapes that causes my lips to become irritated?
I don't know, but when my son eats fresh fruit his lips tingle, and sometimes swell up. He can eat canned fruit, fruit pies, I guess any kind of cooked fruit, but something in the fresh fruit irritates him too. We are looking to get that checked out as he loves fresh fruit. Hope you get an answer.What is it in grapes that causes my lips to become irritated?
maybe its not the grapes but maybe its something else. maybe you ate something else, or your allergic. ask a doctor if it gets very irritated.
do you have a cut on your lip? the acid could of burned your lips. or you can be allergic.





=]
It is an allergy to the grape itself. Avoid them, your reactions will only get worse.
if it is bothering your lips and making you itch ,you are probably alergic to grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment