Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When kissing does it make a difference if the person has full lips or thin lips?

if yes how?which one is more enjoyable?When kissing does it make a difference if the person has full lips or thin lips?
To this day I am SURE my husband doesn't have any lips but the man sure can kiss :) I'm getting excited just thinking about it :oWhen kissing does it make a difference if the person has full lips or thin lips?
yea it makes a difference, but as far as which one is better...i think that depends on the person and how they kiss...some people are good kissers some are not.





all of my ex's and current girlfriend have 1 thing is common...fuller lips....yummy!
No honey,it doesn't make a difference..the only thing which makes it more enjoyable is LOVE between the persons who are kissing..or sometimes sex pleasure makes it feel good!!
I don't think it matters if they are full or thin. I think it matters more how well the person knows how to kiss.
I think full lips are more enjoyable. Fun to bite on. =)






full lips. they are so much tastier and fun to suck on.
fuller lips, more to bite/suck :)
It doesn't matter to me.
mmm full lips are nice :)
My ex BF had big lips, yumn,

No comments:

Post a Comment