Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to get rid of herpes on my lips?

I got a flu 3 days ago, now I have a really bad herpes on my lips. How can I help it to go away with non prescription medicine or household items. Is there anything that I can find in my house, like some people saying (baking soda). I don't go to pharmacy...How to get rid of herpes on my lips?
There are numerous over the counter remedies for HSV 1 infections





herpecin and others work well to help with HSV 1 outbreaks heal faster.





I hope this helps





-Dan


EMTHow to get rid of herpes on my lips?
I had herpes w outbreaks every 2 weeks. It was really frustrating, I couldnt even kiss my husband for fear of him catching it. I found out the way to make a virus inactive is to make your immune system really strong. I started using Sunrider Nutrition and no outbreaks! Email:bekahpeace2004@yahoo.com Report Abuse

Call your doc and make an appointment. Ask for Valtrex...yes I know its for genital herpes but face it...that cold sore is basically the same thing but on your mouth :)
http://www.herpecinl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment