Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girls, what does it mean when you walk passed a guy and press your lips together?

Girls, what does it mean when you walk passed a guy and press your lips together, and roll your lips in?





I've noticed this sometimes and I was just wonderingGirls, what does it mean when you walk passed a guy and press your lips together?
idk maybe a kiss?????????????????Girls, what does it mean when you walk passed a guy and press your lips together?
I tend to do that when I'm trying to figure something out or I am frustrated by whatever I am doing.





If I actually look at a guy while doing that, then I am trying to give a forced smile. Which means absolutely nothing. I work in retail so I give those fake smiles to a lot of people.
Well, if they do that and turn their head downward and look away from you, then they probably have a ';thing'; for you.
I would speculate that they have other things on their mind. When I press my lips together it normally means I am pondering something that has troubled me.

No comments:

Post a Comment