Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have heard that cayenne pepper can be put in lip gloss to plump lips but can Asian spices like star anise?

yea, i've heard cayenne pepper can plump lips but can Asian spices be crushed and put in lip gloss to have the same effect?I have heard that cayenne pepper can be put in lip gloss to plump lips but can Asian spices like star anise?
i have heard of this being done with cinnamon.I have heard that cayenne pepper can be put in lip gloss to plump lips but can Asian spices like star anise?
Yeah, I've heard of that before. I don't know about Asian spices though.


Is it as hot as pepper? If so, then why not try. It's a natural products, your lips won't explode. Just make sure not to put on too much your first time trying it. A little goes a long way.
i have never heard of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment