Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can I use to make my lips appear pale?

I have really red lips and I don't like them... I'm looking for a cheap way of making them look pale.


Is it ok to wear foundation on your lips to make them look pale?


Thanks for your help! : )What can I use to make my lips appear pale?
I always use foundations on my lips. It works really well, that or a nude lipstick does the trick :)What can I use to make my lips appear pale?
ok, firstly, never ever put on a nude or pale lipstick b/c it will do a few things wrong, make your lips look dry and ashy, bigger and enhance the color, or just make you look weird. foundation is perfect b/c it blends to your skin, then top w/ a shade that you like. but please stay away from the pale and nude colors. it'll look bad, or make it worse.
It's okay to use foundation, but really the best way to go is to get a Nude lipstick. You can get Palladio Herbal Lipstick No. 854 Nude for around $13 and it works pretty well. I recommend putting on a little clear chapstick before the application of any lipstick to ensure that the lips don't dry out or look rough, especially with a nude lipstick. Just experiment a little and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Good luck!
I know you dont like red lips but people find it sexy but foundation is okay and the only thing to do!
I'm so jealous! I have the palest lips, like practcally blue they're so white! I always have lipstick on, it's an addiction b/c I hat my white lips! I'd giver anything to throw gloss on and go! We always want what we can't have!





I'd check with someone at Ulta if you have one of those by you or a make-up counter. The problem w/foundation on your lips is it could very easily end up in the corners of your mouth and goo there is SOOO DISGUSTING!





You might want to try something like this below, dab on a THIN layer then apply lipstick! I don't think this should goop up! Good luck!
You could use foundation or the under eye cover-up to tone down the redness. If you put some lip gloss on top of that, it can actually look quite nice.
You can probably pick up a lighter colored lip gloss or lip stick at a drugstore for 2 or 3 dollars. They work really nicely.
yes. or a nude lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment