Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My lips are very chapped. How can I make them soft and moistened overnight?

ahh, i went fourwheeling and my lips got soo chapped! how can i make them unchapped overnight?My lips are very chapped. How can I make them soft and moistened overnight?
Mix 3 teaspoons of petroleum jelly with one teaspoon of honey and a dash of cinnamon. Store it in an empty lip-balm pot and massage it on at night. Leave it on for 30 minutes before wiping it off, and then your lips will feel smoother. Hope this helps.My lips are very chapped. How can I make them soft and moistened overnight?
Well before you go to bed, get an old tooth brush, slick on some vaseline on your brush then basically brush your lips so the crap comes off (sorry kind of graphic) lmao and then , wipe the vaseline off, and then put some more onto your lips. By the time you wake up, you'll have perfectly soft lips :)
If my lips are really chapped I put alot of blistex on the night before, when I take a shower in the morning I use my electric toothbrush on my lips, it takes away all the dead skin and you lips will be really smooth.
i will give u the answer


buy


the 7 hour cream by elizabeth arden


it is the best u can use it on ur lips, elbows, face, any place that is itchy


victoria bekham swears by it and is Always featured in magazines


i use it always
dip a washcloth in warm water, wring out, and rub across your lips. or you can mix a pinch of salt with olive oil, put on your lips and rub together BUT caution this will sting a little bit
Vaseline Vaseline VASELINE





It always helps my lips
I use carmex, and it works very well. If it's not cleared up in one night, it will be in about 2. HIH!

No comments:

Post a Comment