Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to fix dry lips even if they aren't chapped?

I have dry lips. They're not chapped or cut or anything. They're just dry. It's been like this for quite a while now. Probably 3 years. I feel like I'm addicted to vaseline or something. Is that it? How do i fix that dry feeling?How to fix dry lips even if they aren't chapped?
3 years? you may be dehydrated, drink more water, STOP USING VASELINE it's made from petroleum, oil, it just stays on the surface, get Kiss My Face (99.5% organic) brand lip balm the stuff is fantastic. GLHow to fix dry lips even if they aren't chapped?
Carmex is the best thing out there.


Apply it after you eat, after you wash your face, sleep in it, all the time.


You'll be amazed what it will do!
I'm the same way! I always carry a lip moisterizer w/me %26amp; apply as needed.Don't know how to make it ';go away';,just keep on applying it as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment