Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to exfoliate skin/remove the dry skin on lips?

I already tried the toothbrush method but all it did was poke/hurt me.


And how do I get those random pieces of hanging skin removed?? My mom told me that ripping/pinching it off only makes it bleed/hurt.


Help please??How to exfoliate skin/remove the dry skin on lips?
I've heard a toothbrush or wet washcloth rubbed gently against the lips is an easy way to exfoliate right after a long shower.How to exfoliate skin/remove the dry skin on lips?
your mom is right. i would search for brown sugar scrub, it's a home remedy you can make at home and scrub it on your lips to make your lips smoother and if you buy it at the store, it will cost a lot :\ so yeah! hope that helps %26lt;3
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment