Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you kiss a guy on the lips?

hey guys i need a little help. what do you do when you kiss the guy on their lips? i mean do you suck their lips or lick it? what's the perfect kiss?How do you kiss a guy on the lips?
JUST MAKE A LOT OF EYE CONTACT AND LEAN CLOSE TO HIM.How do you kiss a guy on the lips?
It all depends on what the guy prefers, just lean in and look him straight in the eyes and see if he responds, I don't lick a guy's lips but my boyfriend loves it when I suck his bottom lip, just try different things and see what you him like :)
the perfect kiss is just a kiss that feels reli amazing. To start the kiss just tilt you're head and lean in and touch lips. Then just see where it goes
You put your tongue all in his mouth. Men love that! I love it too! I need a woman to put her tongue all in my mouth right now! It feels so good! LOL It brings me to the height of passion.
When your face's are getting close to the kiss, hang your tongue out, down to your chin, and kinda pucker up.
LMAO!!!


all you gotta do it when you touch lips you like idk how to explain it then you back away. And yeaaa have fun xD aha
try to relax and you'll learn as you go!
make your lips really loose and feel his lips on yours! enjoy it! go with the flow
just go with the flow!!
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment