Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Poll: would you rather kiss someone on the lips while their chewing gum or not?

i would rather kiss a girl on her lips while she's chewing gum. Also, i would be chewing gum too (minty flavour). I would rather keep my mouth fresh even though if the girl was not chewing gum.Poll: would you rather kiss someone on the lips while their chewing gum or not?
I would French kiss them and pass the gum back and forth in each other's mouths.Poll: would you rather kiss someone on the lips while their chewing gum or not?
no


as if


that's gay


how the f*** are you meant to kiss someone who is chewing gum?


o.O
it wouldn't bother me too much, but my partner used to do this thing where shed get bored of her gum and pass it to me. YUCK!!!
I would rather they weren't chewing gum.
Not chewing
depends on who it is, not a gum lol
Try it with candies instead
Hell yeah!





Mini me, you complete me...
OMG WTF IS WITH THIS QUESTION
um. maybe not. i wouldnt want to swallow it accidentally while im kissing someone
no cause then u end up with gum in ur mouth or other way round
no i won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment