Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there any way I can keep my lips from going chapped?

I'm in my school's theater program, and every time I'm in a show, especially a stressful show, my lips somehow ended up chapped, painfully chapped. I was wondering if there was any natural home remedy that would help them calm down, or maybe I need to calm down more, maybe I'm biting them or something. But it gets rather frustrating, they hurt a lot, and I still have two more shows before the end of the year.Is there any way I can keep my lips from going chapped?
The best solution I have found (after suffering severely chapped lips from going to the mountains without lip balm) is pure aloe vera gel then wait 20 seconds until it absorbs and then pure shea (karite) butter or a natural lip balm. It takes a couple of days if lips are already chapped but if you do the routine regularly, you should have no problem when you're on stage.





Also, apply lip balm regularly during your performance season, drink lots of water and make sure you're eating enough good fats like those in avocado, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds and soy beans (non GM).





A good source for natural lip balms is www.mylipstuff.comIs there any way I can keep my lips from going chapped?
Buy chapstick and use it all the time. I think i'm addicted to it, i can't stand dry lips. I use Carmex, other kinds sometimes make me get pimple around my lips.
duh...


by chapstick?


or you could rub honey on your lips. that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment