Friday, January 8, 2010

Can your lips get darker from being in the sun too much?

My lips look much darker, but I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it =/ If they are getting darker, how can I prevent it other than staying out of the sun? I use chapstick but I don't know if it helps.Can your lips get darker from being in the sun too much?
no they can not.Can your lips get darker from being in the sun too much?
I dont think so maybe there just really chaped maybe try some different chapstick.
Yes, your lips CAN get darker while being in the sun too long. To prevent it, wear chapstick with spf 15. Plus, it keeps your lips soft too!
yes they can i got sunburned and my lips were even more red then usual
I know a guy who got so sunburned mountainclimbing that he ended up taking his lips off with a pair of tweezers.

No comments:

Post a Comment