Friday, January 8, 2010

Why am I pulling gooey strips of skin from inside my lips?

Sometimes when I wake up, my lips are really puffy, and then at the sink I see there are strips of white goo that I can pull off the insides .....





where the outer lip meets the part that's inside your mouth %26amp; touches teeth.





I don't remember using any weird lip balms the night before. ..





is this normal/wtf is going onWhy am I pulling gooey strips of skin from inside my lips?
that was happening to me for a while...I think it might have been the tooth paste I was using that was screwing up the skin in my mouth.





try a different kind of tooth paste. :)Why am I pulling gooey strips of skin from inside my lips?
idk but that sounds really gross...
this happens sometimes to me too...i dont think it's anything bad, it's probably just the way your mouth is open/closed while you sleep... hope i helped!
This is most likely to be toothpaste reminants, it happens to me occasionally.


When you brush your teeth, you sometimes leave reminants of toothpaste on your teeth. Overnight, when your lips rub against your teeth, it deposits the white powder/goo onto your inner lip. It gradually builds up because you are not licking your lips, talking, etc.


If that is what happening to you, to prevent it you should be careful how you brush you teeth. Brush as usual, but instead of stopping when you usually do, rinse your toothbrush and brush them with water for a little while. Then rinse with mouthwash or just water.


This is also great for your teeth, as it's not good to leave toothpaste on, especially overnight, so your whole mouth will benefit!


x
eww...
that's happened to me before. i think it's seasonal or something. it happened for a week or so, they just stops, i also think it might be b/c u bite the inside of your lip when you're bored/nervous or w/e. i dunno, just my experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment