Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I make my lips look bigger without using makeup?

Hi I am a man and I want to make my lips look bigger without using makeup.. thanksHow can I make my lips look bigger without using makeup?
In 4 easy steps:





1. go down to a bar.


2. get blitzed.


3. flirt with some girl in front of her boyfriend.


4. wait for his fist to connect with your face.How can I make my lips look bigger without using makeup?
hmm well i guess you could bite your lips...
bite them really hard, the bottom and the top one, lol it might sound a little weird but us girls do it all the time and it makes ur lips have a lot more color and they swell up a little bit of course its not gonna be drastic but its something :) and its only gonna last for like max ten minutes so u need certain times in which to do it its not like ur gona do it once and its done. i hope i was of help


best of luck
Well I have heard that puting cinnamon on your lips might work. I've never try it so,if it doesn't sorry.


Here's a web I found the tips are at the bottom! :)Hope they work for ya.





http://cosmeticchemist.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/fuller-lips-without-the-injection/

No comments:

Post a Comment