Friday, January 8, 2010

Why is lil wayne kissing baby on the lips?

and baby is not a child, baby is a grown man?to the person who thought i was talking about a child?Why is lil wayne kissing baby on the lips?
oh rightttttttt.





well he must be gay or really stupid.





actually, hes both of those :)Why is lil wayne kissing baby on the lips?
What?
idk maybe google it duh
I always knew that he swings the other way.
Like why is he?! I'm wondering. That was a long time ago though huh? I was thinking maybe they were doing the whole standing up against each other in their face thing they do when they're ';fighting'; if you know what I mean. But they're not they are holding hands and their lips are touching. And I didn't think Weezy was homo. I'm going to search that up.
Maybe he's gay? Idk.
what are you talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment