Friday, January 8, 2010

Weird looking rash on both sides of my face next to my lips?

When I'm clean shaven this isn't usually a problem. Once hair starts growing back on my face, the skin on both sides next to my lips starts to itch a little and soon what looks to be a small rash develops. After a while, the skin will dry out and start to flake. I just got done shaving and the rash is still there. It looks like I took a very light red color of lipstick and drew on both sides of my face next to my lips. It doesn't hurt and doesn't itch now that I shaved. I put some lotion on it for now. Any other suggestions?Weird looking rash on both sides of my face next to my lips?
Hmm, it sounds like you need to revamp your skin care routine a bit more because you're suffering (%26amp; if its bothering you--you're suffering) from dry skin.





most men don't know how to deal with dry skin, so I'd suggest you research out a skincare company or a trusted girlfriend (or ask your mom). You need to find out if you have dry, normal or combination skin (over your entire face).





We've established you have dry skin in your cheeks--basically if your T-Zone is oily (your forehead, your nose, and chin) and the rest is spotty dry--you have combination skin.





now what you need to do is fine a good, anti-aging cleanser that you can use EVERYDAY, a good spf moisturizer %26amp; a good additional product that you can use to add extra moistureizer to your skin such as a moisturizing aftershave balm.





My personal favorite lines are: Mary Kay (your female companions may know of someone as its direct sales, which will help you as they come right to your home %26amp; its more private as well).





Clinique (everything is allergy free %26amp; they have an EXCELLENT unisex product)





Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, really good for men as its a non-scent %26amp; has a good moisturizer in it that lasts all day, especially if you go outside a LOT).





Oil of Olay (local drugstore). this one is the best in cost, it has a lot of variety of products, and although its marketed to women--don't be fooled--its good for both men %26amp; women!





As well, I forgot that Loreil recently came out with a men's line, they are in white bottles with orange lines on them. I don't know how good they are--or anyone who uses them, but I do know from sniffing them at the store--that there is a scent to it that is semi-strong).





Good luck, and you may need to see a dermatologist if the over the counter doesn't clear it up.Weird looking rash on both sides of my face next to my lips?
I don't know how to help you. Must be look very cute....
put vasaline on it or right after shaving put lotion on it
Very common...sounds like you're shaving close to your lips, but not putting enough lubrication there when you do shave. Women get the same thing on their legs when they dry shave, or when they use just water. Try putting chapstick on that area before shaving, lather up, and when you're done, you shouldn't have a problem (once what you have goes away that is).
It could be a form of angular cheilitis.
Are you shaving with the grain or against it. Sometimes it's best to just shave down, even if it doesn't look as clean.
I've had that with an electric razor but not a blade.
Use some hydrocortizone cream on it. That should clear it up fast.
if it dries out then u have to keep it moistraised (or how ever u spell it lol) i would suggest vaseline.. =)
I have had this problem in the past. The issue was that some of the whiskers were becoming ';in-grown'; due to the nature of the way the corner of one's mouth is shaped.





I figured out which whiskers were causing the problem and pulled them out with tweezers. They have not grown back and it's been around five years now.





Identifying the whiskers that were causing the problem wasn't too hard once I let them grow out a little, and when I pulled out the right one the relief was instant.
I forget what its called. but what you do is get this stuff at dollar general called. something like. 3 in one anti bactiria ointmet or some thing like that. Do NOT put alcohal on it. it makes it worse. sorry I cant rember what its called. The word its named is the same meaning as mono some thing.


just go to dollar general and ask for 3 in on atnibactiria ointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment