Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I make my lips smaller naturally?

i think their too big. what happen was 4 years ago i woke up one day and my bottom lip felt bigger like the inside was puffier. i forgot about it and when i got my picture i.d. back my lips were humongus...they were already big and i really didn't want them any bigger. my friend thinks i'm getting too drastic when i say i want to get plastic surgery(i'm dead serious) ever since i haven't been the same. i am so self conscious and i know ppl talk about me...my mother is included in this she say the most hurtful things to me. i'm really bothered by it . the ppl i told don't get how serious it is to me they really don't. i feel like i'm stuckHow can I make my lips smaller naturally?
you cant do anything to make them smaller naturally.





and you should not if you could!!!





i think BIG BIG lips are so beautiful- a real sign of femininity





I 'm sorry you are feeling self conscious about them now, this is probably just a stage that hopefully you will grow out of!!





I bet you are beautiful!





Cheer up doll.How can I make my lips smaller naturally?
Oh my goodness. Do you know how many girls kill to have big lips? Guys love that stuff! They think it's sexy. Look at Angelina Jolie -- she's known for it. Please ignore the rude comments. Be proud of your natural self and just deal with who you were meant to be. I'm sure you'll get over it soon enough and learn to appreciate it. Good luck.














By the way -- there is no way to lessen lips naturally without plastic surgery. And don't think of surgery either!
talk less
have confidence
Some medications can swell up your lips. Or you might have some kind of allergic reaction to a product or possibly some food you are eating. If that is ruled out, see your primary physician and he/she can recommend a professional that is reputable to help.
hey big lips are wayyy attractive...gals would rather have em big than small....be confident in yourself and ignore rude comments! some guy will fall in love with them!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment