Friday, January 8, 2010

My lips are starting to wrinkle, what can I do?

I guess it is caused from sun damage. I am a man. Lipstick is not an option.My lips are starting to wrinkle, what can I do?
stay out of the sun, stop smoking, don't pout, avoid all vowels, keep a stiff upper lip, and smile.My lips are starting to wrinkle, what can I do?
vaseline is best


eat vitamin tabs
preparation H.....gets rid of the wrinkles....
VASILINE OR CHAPSTICK
You sound as if you have a great sense of humour, but seriously if you are in the sun a lot you need to be careful, what you could do is to use about a table spoonful of olive oil with a teaspoonful of sugar mix the two together and use as a scrub for your lips, just gently exfoliate your lips this will start to soften the wrinkles graually, and then afterwards use a lip balm to keep your lips moistened you can do this every week i know its my beauty tip.
apply emolient and massage while sleeping
try olive oil. it works perfectly
get blistex its clear---or put vaseline thats what my grandpa used.
Top Around Lip Wrinkle Resource.





If you are looking for around lip wrinkle information, Health-Best.com highly recommends the following resource.
get a chapstick with sun protection in it, limit sun exposure on your face, and drink plenty of water
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment