Friday, January 8, 2010

What can I put on my sunburn lips to rehydrate and heal them?

They kinda hurt too.What can I put on my sunburn lips to rehydrate and heal them?
ok, so do you really want me to answer this question? lolWhat can I put on my sunburn lips to rehydrate and heal them?
I am having the same problem with sunburned lips and it so so painful.It's just my bottom lip though and it is swollen out there and it has 2 blisters like water blisters.I was out at a ball game all day in the sun and my stupid self didn't wear any sunblock now i'm paying it now!! Report Abuse

Please do NOT put a bandaid on your sunburned lips. Aloe, straight from the plant is an excellent idea and if you swallow some it will not hurt you.
Medicated chapstick For sunburned lips. you can find it at your local drug store or wal-mart, target..etc..
I always just use chapstick sweetie!Really Vaseline would help too but don't put harsh band aids on them~Ow!


Hope they heal soon;)
try petroleum jelly overnight %26amp; you'll see the result in less than 2 days. ive tried it myself. believe me.
Chapstik Moisturizer lip balm - the one in the medium blue label. It works instantly!
crack cream made by Vasoline. It is for hands and feet but works wonders for soft lips too.
Aloe vera is the best thing...especially when it is straight fomr the plant
See if you can find a lip balm with aloe in it.
vaseline w/ aloe vera its onli 99p per pot and lasts forever !
band aid and some neosporin

No comments:

Post a Comment