Friday, January 8, 2010

Why do many Southerners talk with their lips crooked?

I've noticed that a lot. I'm not poking fun, I am just wondering where and what originated it.Why do many Southerners talk with their lips crooked?
BAHAHAHA! Because they're hillbillies and have an accent that requires their lips to crook when they speak. They can't help it, it just does that when they make that accent of theirs. I live in Texas, and have noticed that the real natives twist their lips when they have that accent of theirs. But not all of them. Only some of the severe ones.Why do many Southerners talk with their lips crooked?
Hey, I've noticed that too! My health teacher is from Florida and he talks like that...we all think it's funny cuz there aren't many Southerners around here, maybe it's just because of the way they talk their lips move like that?
don't know what you mean.Do you mean like Elvis?We don't do that unless we're trying in copy him.oh for the record yes you insulted me and lots of other Southerners because we don't like being stereotyped .
i know the southern accent originated from the British.


I haven't seen too many who speak out of the side of their mouth though lol.
Haven't noticed.
Hmmm... I haven't noticed.
OOOOOOOO


burn for the southerners...
Maybe you're just talking to people with bad teeth, or a mouth full of chew.
I'm southern, and nothing crooked about any of my lips!
i've never noticed that!!
Twisted mangled teeth
lips crooked? lol, I never noticed that...
Cause they have a big chew in their mouths....
Lemme go ask my southern aunt.
lol, i dont know, probably cuz their breath stink
It's just natural to them (us, I'm a Southerner but I don't live in the South).
It is a cultural thing from that region of the country
lol what? i think you mean hillbillies

No comments:

Post a Comment