Friday, January 8, 2010

What does it feel like to kiss a cute girl on the lips and hold her? I get scared and fear holds me back.?

Sometimes when I see couples kissing and holding each other, I wish I was in that scenario, but it is cool anyway cuz I have a vivid imagination and can picture that stuff in my dreams and it feels good.What does it feel like to kiss a cute girl on the lips and hold her? I get scared and fear holds me back.?
Im a girl, just lettin you no


and omg hater proof that is so innapropriate!!!!!!!!


lol


when you kiss a cute girl such as myself *wink *wink


you should feel happy


and hard lolWhat does it feel like to kiss a cute girl on the lips and hold her? I get scared and fear holds me back.?
when u hold in a sexy *** chick and u kissin her it makes your dick hard, especially if she got sum sexy *** lips ya feel me

No comments:

Post a Comment