Friday, January 8, 2010

What types of food allergies cause red, swollen lips?

sometimes before i go to bed, my lips start to feel tingly, like a pins and needles type feeling.


then i wake up and they're flaky and red and swollen.


are there any food allergies that would cause them to do that?


what else could be causing this to happen?What types of food allergies cause red, swollen lips?
If you brush your teeth before bed it could be your toothpaste. This happens to me frequently and after brushing I wipe my mouth with a cool wash cloth and it helps.





I know what foods I shouldn't eat so I don't go there. Try to see if it's your toothpaste because if it's a food allergy it would happen sooner rather than later.What types of food allergies cause red, swollen lips?
Have you eaten a Mango lately? If you eat Mangos with the skin still on, and touch the skin with your lips while eating this may be the cause. Apparently many, many people are actually allergic to the Mango's skin. So, if you have eaten a Mango and touched the skin with your lips, this is most likely the culprit...If not, I'm not sure it's probably another food allergy. You should keep a food diary and see if the swelling correlates with anything in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment