Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I help pigmented lips?

I am African American, so my lips are very dark and pigmented. They aren't pink, they are ugly shades of purple-brown.





What can I do to make them appear more pink and hide the ugly purple-brown color?How can I help pigmented lips?
You may need to wear a lip balm w/ SPF 15 to protect your lips. Lips have a little melanin and do darken slightly under the sun.





L'Oreal has a line of highly pigmented lip glosses (HIP).


Here's a link for product information: http://www.hipcolor.com/default.aspx





You can also try tinted berry colored lip balms to complement rather than cover your lips.How can I help pigmented lips?
They have lipstick that stays on all day, just pick the color you want, I use Cover Girl, I'm in school from 7:15 until 2:15pm on the out door track field sometime until 7:00 pm I may get home at 9:00pm it's still on.

No comments:

Post a Comment