Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I make my lips look bigger with makeup?

Anything except for those lip plumper glosses.How can I make my lips look bigger with makeup?
Apply a lip liner that matches your natural lip color a little outside of your lip line. Then apply lip gloss, mascara, or even lip balm.How can I make my lips look bigger with makeup?
i didn't intend to make my lips look fuller but this is the routine I use and it does work: exfoliate the lips. put on some chapstick, then cover in a light pink lip gloss, two layers on each lip, rub my finger over to blend, then a layer of sfuzzi or victoria's secret light pink lip gloss, (the squeeze kind from a tube) and rub lightly to blend. I also put my index finger in my mouth and sweep quickly to get all the gloss off of the inside of my lips so it doesn't end up on my teeth.
go with a nudeish color something i do is put on chapstick on my lips then put the gloss on top..





brighter colors show exactly how big your lips are so i wouldnt go that route..


nude colors blend with your skin and there for make them look bigger i tend to go over my lip line.. and it doesnt look bad just dont go over board like pam anderson..
you can bite your lips of make them rosy and bigger.





then use a lip liner slightly darker than your skin tone and apply it just outside your lip line. then blend it in with nude lipgloss or clear lip gloss.
scrape your teeth around them !


it makes them look great , then add lip gloss





i do it and i get compliments for my ';perfect lips';


haha good luck!(:
Bright, bold lip colors help.


And you can even outline your lips bigger than what they really are with lip liner, and fill in the rest.
get a clear lip gloss that has collagen in it. i use one and i love how it works!
Bees.
try dark color lipstick and dark lip liner

No comments:

Post a Comment