Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it possible to chemical burn your lips?

I know it sounds weird and, no, I wasn't drinking chemicals. I was cleaning with some really gnarly bleach cleaners and the fumes were terrible. That's when my lips started to burn like crazy. I really don't think they're chapped, I can't explain it but they haven't felt like this while chapped, ever. Besides I honestly haven't been in the cold in days.Is it possible to chemical burn your lips?
It is possible so I would moisturise them loads with a good lip balm./vaseline. Im sure ul be fineIs it possible to chemical burn your lips?
i suppose its possible, you could have even touched them and not realized it.. i would rinse them really well then put some good chap stick on, like carmex of even just Vaseline
WASH THEM OFF ,U COULD CALL POISON CONTROL OR LOCAL HOSPITAL N TALK TO ADVICE NURSE

No comments:

Post a Comment