Friday, January 8, 2010

How does it feel when someone kisses your lips?

And I don't mean like how romantic it is. Because I read questions like this and people put ';like butterflies'; or ';like your flying.'; But I mean literally does the persons lips feel cold? Or wet,or dry, or soft or hard? I'm only a preteen and no I don't plan on kissing anytime soon or w/e. Just wondering because I've always wondered what it feels like to have lips on your lips. Kinda weird...lol. How does it feel when someone kisses your lips?
lol i wondered the exact same thing! I'm in high school so now i know...





first of all kissing is the most intimate thing you can do with someone. I know it sounds stupid but it truly is :D





It feels amazing- like your body has an adrenaline rush, especially during your first kiss if its with someone you like :)





lips are soft, usually not dry dry but not wet... in the middle. and its not what you think... kissing is so much different than people think. ha ha :D





ToryHow does it feel when someone kisses your lips?
It feels pretty awsome, especially when the girl is wearing lip gloss lol.
Im not sure i havent had my first kiss yet. But i hope to in a year or two. LOL
It feels great. Soft, wet lips the best. Her lips on mine is awesome.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment