Friday, January 8, 2010

I want a tattoo of lips on my ***?

I thinks it is both cute and funny and would give me a reason to moon people more.. HA! Can I have someone put lipstick on and make a lip print and they can tattoo that persons lips on my ***?I want a tattoo of lips on my ***?
Yes, but what you should do is have a black lipstick and have somebody kiss a piece of paper, take a picture of the paper and take it in to the tatoo place and they'll draw it up and then tatoo it on you in any color you want.I want a tattoo of lips on my ***?
i thought about it and did it, and it turned out great. you it me mooning you if you see me lol Report Abuse

hey!!! my friend and i are planning on getting each others lips on each others butts... i dont care what ppl think, im soooo excited and its something fun and special between the two of us... i just wanna know how yours turned out? how did you do it? like kiss a peace of paper and take that in?... Report Abuse

Think about this: Are you gonna want to look at a tat of someone's lips on your $ss when you're 50 years old? Think about the long term...
I think it's cool and yes, you can have someone make the lip print for you and bring it in to the studio.
that will work, but, no pun intended, it will smear with clothes over it. have the person kiss a piece of paper %26amp; bring that.
yeah, my grandma has one of those lips on *** tatoos. That's cool.
If you have a nice butt, just have someone kiss it, constantly so you always have it, but this way you can change the color to fit your mood.
that is hilarious :) I love it! I want one now...
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment